Freelance Work has been keeping me busy

 Freelance Work has been keeping me busy

Freelance Work has been keeping me busy, which is good! I apologize to my viewers and followers here for lack of updates. My resolution (If I may so post here) is to create more "folio" worthy art. Dig deeper, try to find my niche in things. With that said I have a few pictures to share. The first is a tattoo design for a good friend of mine whom has a strong affinity to kestrels and humpback whales. Inspired by the Japanese crests to a degree. I find it difficult to gives images names sometimes, so I just decided to nickname this one "Sea and Sky" I well realize that birds wings don't bend that way- artistic liberties taken of course :)

Google-Translate-Chinese (Simplified) BETA Google-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-English to German Google-Translate-English to Italian Google-Translate-English to Japanese BETA Google-Translate-English to Korean BETA Google-Translate-English to Russian BETA Google-Translate-English to Spanish